1 / 7
Share 8 generations of experience in the region with the Wilson family. All you have to do is get to Nelson. We take care of the details from there, leaving you more time to relax or explore on an overnight break taking from 2 to 5 days. Our all-inclusive holidays combine the best kayaking and walking on the coast, or simply relax at our Beachfront Lodges: Meadowbank Homestead – Awaroa and Torrent Bay Lodge with inspired menus and share twin ensuite accommodation.
All kayak gear provided with full instructions. No experience required. Expert guides help you make the most of each day. They have a wealth of entertaining stories to introduce the fascinating history and culture of the spectacular Abel Tasman coast.
Abel Tasman Wilson's Beachfront Lodge-based Sea Kayaking, 1 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Road, Kaiteriteri, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office open 7 days, all year. Hours 7:30am-9:30pm November to April, 7:30am-5.30pm May to October.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 51 kms from Nelson airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach connections to Nelson
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 51 kms from Nelson
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$90.00 - $2,030.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum age 12 years for kayaking (10 years on 1/2 day trips). Rates on application for younger children.