1 / 7
Our relaxed, flexible small group tours are suitable for all, in particular those with access needs including seniors and disabled people
Tours are customised to suit your schedule, interests and abilities. Either decide what you want to do on the day, or you can pre-arrange with us beforehand.
Whatever your itinerary preference may be, you can expect to enjoy an array of stunning sightseeing opportunities, the flexibility to stop for when/where you want, spend longer at highlights, and visit places less visited by larger groups.
Your knowledgeable local driver/guide enjoys sharing with you many of the special places this delightful and enchanting southern city has to offer.
Accessible Dunedin Shore Excursions, 50 Mayfield Avenue, Wakari, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30 am - 5.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 28 km
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 4 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$167.00 - $497.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Wheelchair accessible van with hoist has capacity for one person seated in wheelchair and up to 6 passengers in standard seats