1 / 4
1 / 5
Adrenalin Forest is a series of rope bridges, Tarzan swings and flying foxes from platforms constructed in the tree canopy. The platforms range from 3 to 30 metres in the air, and so participants literally feel like they are flying through the trees.
There are different pathways on site, with increasing levels of challenge and height. All participants receive a detailed safety briefing before entering the course, and are securely attached to a safety wire at all times.
Adrenalin Forest is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. Test your balance and agility, challenge yourself how far and how high you will go.
It takes about 3 hours to do the whole course. Transport from the CBD can be arranged. Just call us to book.
Adrenalin Forest Wellington, Okowai Road, Porirua, Porirua, Wellington, 5024, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to 2pm the last start
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes walk from the nearest train station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$29.00 - $44.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Height restrictions apply. 1.45m tall is the minimum size to do the whole course 1.30m tall is the minimum size to do pathway one and two only