1 / 14
Adventure Horse Trekking NZ have purpose bred forward moving, quiet surefooted horses to carry you over the breath taking snow capped mountains, isolated high country stations, glacial fed rivers and lakes. These time-worn trails were utilised by Maori hunting parties, pioneers and gold miners’ when Aotearoa was first settled.
Accommodation is in 100 year old musters huts, shearers’ quarters, historic cottages or the oldest and most haunted NZ hotel. After a day in the saddle, look forward to locally sourced farm fresh produce Mount Harris Venison, High Country Salmon, Waimate strawberries, freshly picked apricots. You could be forgiven for thinking you were an actor in "the Lord of the Rings!"
Adventure Horse Trekking NZ Limited, 562, Pentland Hills Road, Waihaorunga, Waimate, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am to 7pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- transportation is provided on most trails from Queenstown airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- depends on the trail booked please ring to discuss (0064) 03 689 2838
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Differs with each individual trail, please contact us to discuss (0064) 03 689 2838
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$100.00 - $5,600.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- a 20% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking