1 / 9
The ultimate 9-day winter experience for those who want to see and do it all! Travel to the most stunning highlights in the South Island of NZ. See mountains, glaciers, rainforests, rugged coastlines & NZ's best ski fields. Journey over the Southern Alps, hike by Mount Cook & try once in a lifetime activities. What more can you ask for within an action packed 9 days of showcasing NZ’s best winter wonderland. Our departure time from Christchurch is designed to work in with International flights coming from Australia. There are also regular flights departing from Queenstown to Australia daily so if you're traveling from/to Australia it will only mean a few days off work!
Alpine Explorer - Snow, Cycle & Adventure Tour, Rolleston Ave, City Centre, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8013, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am-5pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jul, Aug
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- No applicable
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Not applicable
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- No applicable
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Optional activities
- Más información sobre precios:
- We prefer to run trips with a good number of passengers on board as this increases your tour experience and helps us be kind to the environment. We look to depart with a minimum of 6 passengers. Once we have reached this number we would generally ‘guarantee’ the trip, so that you can be certain that it will run. If you are booked on a trip that needs to be cancelled for any reason, our reservations team will get in touch with you and try to find an alternative date/trip that suits you.