1 / 12
Meet world class artists in their working studios and winemakers and vineyard owners. Match fresh local produce with award winning wines.
Nelson is often touted as the Arts Capital of New Zealand, a richly deserved title as there are close to 400 artists of all disciplines working at their craft.
Probably unique to Nelson is the openness and approachability of the artists and winemakers and with Art Exposed you are guided and welcomed into many of the working studios and homes and see first hand their skill and talent.
With the small group size of Art Exposed tours there is the flexibility that allows selecting from the large and diverse array of galleries, studios and wineries to visit.
Art Exposed, 7 Majestic Way, The Wood, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 9pm, 7 Days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Pickup from Nelson Accommodation
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$299.00 - $600.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Child Policy: Fifteen years or younger half price when accompanied by two adults. High of $1267 is twin share.