1 / 10
Only ten minutes walk to the Square, restaurants and boutique shops, Baghurst Villa is also a perfect base for activities such as cycling, fishing, golf, horse-riding and of course wine tours and tasting.
Each personally decorated bedroom includes quality linen and electric blankets. The spacious living area has a cosy log burner, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining table with seating for 10, great indoor/outdoor flow and a covered outside dining area with gas bbq.
Bikes, golf clubs, tennis rackets, cricket gear and a pétanque set are all available at no extra charge.
Have lunch at the Lake Ferry pub - famous for its fish and chips, explore the fishing village of Ngawi and visit the lighthouse at Cape Palliser with its expansive views.
Baghurst Villa, 100 Jellicoe Street, Martinborough, Wairarapa, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 87km to Wellington Airport. 41km to Masterton Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 78km to Ferry Terminal. 19km to Featherston Train Station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 950m to the Square
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$150.00 - $820.00|
- Otros cargos:
- 1 night only - Must be a minimum of four guests.
- Más información sobre precios:
- 2 Nights or more 1st Couple $200 Extra adult $60 $30/night - Children 2-14 y.o. Under 2, free. 1 Night (minimum 4 adults) 1st Couple $250 Extra adult $70 $30/night - Children 2-14 y.o. Under 2, free. *A one off cleaning fee of $60 applies for One Night Stays Only* 2 Night Minimum Stay applies for some weekends (e.g.Toast Martinborough. Please enquire)