1 / 8
Bay Explorer offers the premium wildlife and adventure seafari experience in the Bay of Plenty. We’ve heard many times that it’s the BEST DAY EVER.
Explore the aquatic world of seasonal marine wildlife; dolphins, seals, penguins, fish, and occasional whale encounters. The regular encounters can range from a few animals to hundreds of dolphins swimming alongside with our vessel. We get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
Choose to explore even more at the islands. Optional activities include swimming, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP).
Our experienced crew provide fascinating commentary and knowledge on marine wildlife. Enjoy a cold beverage from our onboard licensed bar. Come and join us for the BEST DAY EVER!
Best Day Ever Island and Wildlife Cruise, 110 The Strand, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Always open
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- The Tauranga Airport is 10mins drive.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The Coach Terminal is 200m from departure
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- City Centre
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- We offer a licenced bar, cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks also available. You must be 18years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks. Free use of on board BBQ. We can cook up a great lunch, we often supply fresh fish when caught on board. You can also supply your own food for the BBQ. Join in and be part of the crew. Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards (SUP) participate or just watch as we explore the coastline near the anchored boat