1 / 7
After a day at sea, the penguins congregate in groups known as "rafts" not far offshore where they often can be heard vocalising - usually short, loud squawks. At dusk penguins come ashore and make their way to their nests where they feed their chicks or roost.
Access to Pilots Beach reserve is restricted from one hour before sunset to 8 a.m. year round. Access during this time is permitted only when on a guided tour.
Tour time is approximately half an hour before sunset check your booking confirmation for specific time.
Children $10 Adults $30 and Family $70
Blue Penguin Tiki Tour 'Bird Bus' available from Dunedin City - return daily.
Blue Penguins Pukekura, 1259 Harington Road, Harwood, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9077, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tours begin at sunset every night. For tour times see www.bluepenguins.co.nz
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45-55 minutes drive from Dunedin city along stunning Otago Peninsula
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$35.00 - $30.00|
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Family $80 (2 Adults and 3 children)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Photographs permitted - without flash.