1 / 9
Set on 2000 acres overlooking the dramatic landscape of Lake Manapouri and the ancient forests of the Fiordland National Park, Cabot Lodge offers guests a unique and authentically kiwi experience.
Each luxuriously appointed suite offers a taste of New Zealand, with sheep grazing directly outside the double-height bedroom windows. Guests will instantly feel at home, sinking into the deep leather sofas, lazing on the sumptuous day beds, and soaking in the clawfoot bathtubs looking out over the mountain ranges.
Guests are offered daily on-farm experiences and can enjoy estate to plate dining. Kayaking, fishing, hiking, scenic flights, Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound are all a stones throw from this unique Kiwi owned and operated lodge.
Cabot Lodge, 268 Hillside-Manapouri Road, Te Anau, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6km to Te Anau airport, 162km to Queenstown airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km to Manapouri, 22km to Te Anau
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(Apr - Oct)|
|Por noche||$625.00 - $3,000.00||$525.00 - $2,500.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Public holiday surcharge
- Más información sobre precios:
- A maximum of two persons per room can be accommodated in the Premier Suite and Deluxe Suites. A maximum of four persons can be accommodated in the Two-Bedroom Suite. The rates listed for all suites are for two persons. An extra charge of $100 per person will apply for any additional guest staying in the Two-Bedroom Suite. Due to the unique nature of Cabot Lodge and its surroundings, children aged under 10 are permitted to stay by special request.