1 / 2
Our camp is located just a stone's throw away from Cromwell township.We offer a quiet holiday destination for people from all walks of life, kiwi families and overseas holiday makers, those who want a quiet beautiful spot away from the ratrace of life.
Access by boat to the lake is 500m from the camp, and a walking track takes you to a popular swimming / picnic area. All around the lake edge, willows are dotted , perfect for lazing away a hot summer's day.
Within the camp you'll find powered sites, tent pitches and cosy cabins.
Great for families , with playground on site.
We're not about the newest or flashiest facilities, what we do offer is perfectly functional, affordable and very Kiwi , with friendly staff and campers alike.
Cairnmuir Motor Camp, 219 Cairnmuir Road, Bannockburn, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.00 am until 9.00 pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Closest airport is Queenstown, which is atleast 45 minutes drive.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 8kms, in Cromwell township, behind the Shell Service Station, in Lode Lane
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are approximately 8 kms south from Cromwell township.
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$15.00 - $18.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Standard Cabin hire - please inquire
- Más información sobre precios:
- No person under the age of 18 may occupy a site or accommodation unit without parental supervision