Queeenstown and nearby Arrowtown are old gold mining towns, though the former is now New Zealand's tourism mecca. On the shores of Lake Wakatipu and handy to the world renowned ski areas of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona, Soho Basin and Treble Cone - Wanaka, Queenstown is a busy summer and winter destination. The nearby Gibbston Valley is also a very successful wine producing area. Some of New Zealand's most dramatic scenery is traversed in the journey between Queenstown, Mt Cook and Christchurch. High country lakes, Wakatipu, Pukaki and Tekapo, the vastness of the MacKenzie country and the raw beauty of the Lindis Pass. You take a flight from Mt Cook and land on the Tasman Glacier or a bi plane from Twizel over the 'high peaks'.
Queenstown and Beyond with Canterbury Trails, 211 Cashmere Road, Cashmere, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8025, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5pm 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 mins
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 mins
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$525.00 - $1,095.00|
- Otros cargos:
- The maximum price here is inclusive of trip to Mt Cook.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Canterbury Trails also offers a 2 day / 1 night version of this trip with pricing according to number of guests.