1 / 3
By the end of the tour you will have tasted porters to pilsners and think you have died and gone to craft beer heaven. We have tracked down some of Wellington’s best brews, which include a tutored tasting with the head brewer at one of our four stops. A widely diverse range of converted buildings ranging from a disused service station to a sophisticated craft beer brewery. Platter food is included at two of our stops and of course all of the craft beer is included too. Sit back, relax and taste with our Capital Craft Beer Tour.
- All beer tastings are included at four Wellington craft beer venues
- Shared food platters at two of the four tastings
- Tutored tastings
Capital Craft Beer Tour, c/- Wellington i-SITE Visitor Centre, Corner Victoria & Wakefield Streets, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Hotel pick ups in Wellington
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum numbers: Subject to a minimum of 2 guests to operate. Capital Craft Beer Tour is not suitable for children; however they may travel with client. Please call for more information. Blackout Dates: public holidays including Christmas Day, boxing day, New Years day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and Anzac Day