1 / 13
Lake Taupo, situated in the middle of the North Island of New Zealand, offers excellent trout fishing all year round. Most fishing takes the form of trolling either lures or flies.
We use a combination of downriggers, harling and trolling on board - depending on the time of day, weather and client time restraints.
All our charter boats come equipped with galley, full bar facilities, fishing gear, music systems, flush toilets, lounge style cabins and safety equipment.
All catering is supplied by our in-house chef and there are a variety of menus to choose from - from canapes to three course dinners. Any trout caught can be barbequed onboard or prepared sashimi style for you to enjoy.
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Lago Taupo
Chris Jolly Outdoors Private Fishing Charters, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office open Mon - Fri. 24 hour call line for all other enquiries +64 7 378 0623. Closed Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately 7 minute drive from airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- two minute drive from coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 block from Taupo CBD
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$280.00 - $350.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rates for the fishing charters is per hour and varies depending on numbers. The basic rate for 2 – 12 people is from $280. For 13 or more people the rate changes; From $24 per person per hour. Fishing licences/catering and beverages are an additional cost.