1 / 7
The Christchurch Adventure Park is home to the longest chairlift in New Zealand that takes sightseers, riders and their bikes to the top of the Port Hills with stunning views across the city and Canterbury Plains to the Southern Alps. From here sightseers can take a short stroll above the Top Station to admire the views. Riders can access a collection of gravity assisted trails, ranging from beginners through to pro-line black. The top of the chairlift also marks the start of the most adrenaline-inducing way to see the Port Hills - by the CAP Zipline, 4 x dual-ziplines. Or simply enjoy the CAP village atmosphere with a drink.
Christchurch Adventure Park, 225 Worsleys Road, Cracroft, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 11am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 14km from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 7km from Central Bus Exchange
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7km from City Centre
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$20.00 - $110.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- It is free to enter the Park and to use our Uphill Trail to ride or walk up. There are a variety of Pass types to use the lift and Child and Adult pricing for the Zipline Tour.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult on the chairlift. Guests on the zipline tour must be between 27kg - 125kg and be able to walk on uneven and steep ground without assistance.