See Te Whanganui-a-Tara, our Wellington Harbour, from an all new perspective. The area where the Te Wharewaka building is located was harbour frontage to Te Aro Pā. Learn about the various elements and design of the Te Wharewaka building and its connection to the Polynesian explorer Kupe.
Hear stories about the two taniwha (water monster) in the harbour retold, find out about environmental impacts for Māori in today’s urban landscape - discover Wellington’s hidden Māori treasures and learn other fascinating facts about Māori culture in Wellington.
Cost $24 per person. Minimum of 2 persons per tour. Tours depart at 10am and 1pm
City to Sea Cultural Walking Tour , 2 Taranaki Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9 - 5
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6.5 km to Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In Wellington CBD
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Your safety and comfort is of the utmost importance and we have taken every care to ensure that our tours are safe. Any medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in our tour activities should be advised to our Kaihautū (guide). All our tour guides are qualified first aiders and a first aid kit is carried on board our waka, is onsite, and is taken on our walking tours. Talk to us if you require specific assistance There are no fitness requirements