1 / 2
Meet our alpacas, feel the wonderful fleece, see how it is woven by Jenny into beautiful things in our weaving studio. We specialise in personal tours for small groups. Close to Auckland city (about 45 minutes by car), our farm is near the Hunua Falls.
We tell you all about alpacas and there are plenty of opportunities to take photos as we walk amongst the alpacas in the paddock. You can try your hand at weaving in our studio. The tour takes about an hour. We spend a lot of the time outside so good weather makes the experience more enjoyable.
While you are in the area, pack a picnic and visit the Hunua Falls or enjoy the charms of Clevedon village. Take the country route back to Auckland via Maraetai.
Cuesta Alpacas, 306 Jones Road, RD3, Papakura, Auckland, 2583, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tour times by arrangement. As we are a working farm booking is essential, please phone or email.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes from Auckland airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 50 minutes from central Auckland, 10 minutes from Clevedon, 5 minutes from Hunua Falls and 15 minutes from Papakura
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please wear suitable shoes as we are a working farm.