1 / 7
Similar to the Flyboard, the thrust of the twin jets of water under your feet and the height you reach flying is controlled by the jetski operator.
The difference is Defy Jetdeck’s independent foot movement gives flyers the ability to control each foot/nozzle separately. This means the rider gains more control in the air and in the water. The beginner will be able to recover much quicker from mistakes and the seasoned rider can initiate faster spins and more advanced manoeuvres.
Steering with your feet saves the rider from having to throw their weight around or use hand nozzles when turning, just tilt your feet and watch it come around. With a simple flick of the feet you’ll soon be spinning and carving your name in the sky.
Defy Jetdeck Hydro Flight, Watersport World, Fisherman's Pier, Frankton Marina, Frankton, Queenstown, Frankton, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.2km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located at Frankton Marina. 5.5km from central Queenstown.
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Must be fifteen years or older. Parents permission required for children 15-17 years old. If you're over 110kg give us a call regarding wetsuit sizing.