Departing from Te Anau airport, head west over Lake Manapouri for Dusky Sound. Passing over head New Zealand's famous hydroelectric power station at the West Arm.
Tracking along a glacier carved valley, you will cross from the East coast of New Zealand to the West coast and into Dusky Sound. A remote alpine landing will show you how isolated this part of Fiordland is and also how beautiful and untouched the mountains are.
After lifting off from the remote landing site, you make your way towards Doubtful Sound, and its many arms which meander off the main Fiord. Another landing in Doubtful Sound brings more great photo opportunities.
Once again crossing the Southern Alps heading East this time back to Te Anau Airport.
Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound Helicopter Scenic Flight, 42 Aviation Drive, Te Anau Airport, Manapouri, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- We are at Te Anau Airport. 169km to Queenstown Airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 17km to Te Anau.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Discount for children may apply with Minimum of 2 adults.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum of 2 adults. Courtesy transport from Te Anau or Manapouri is available.