1 / 2
Let's cruise the back roads of Waiheke Island on an Electric bicycle! We ride by beautiful beaches and visit the island's only Marae (traditional Maori gathering place) nestled within the island's safe cultural space. Take in our stunning views and perhaps enjoy wine tasting at one of the island's many award winning wineries. The tour price includes wine tasting at one winery OR coffee and pastry at a cafe. Guests can continue using their electric bicycles after the guided tour up until 5 pm.
Electric Bicycle Tour with Māori, 2 Burrell Rd, Oneroa, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 km to Onetangi airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 0.5 km to town
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- We recommend that children under the age of 16 years do not participate in this tour. A minimum of 2 guests are required to book. Single travellers should contact us to see if there is a tour that they can join.