1 / 6
Challenge yourself and your friends to walk the dark hallways of this adrenaline-pumping indoor activity. Fun and spine-tingling suspense await you - if you make it out alive, you'll have the time of your life!
Legend tells of the old Lockhart Hotel which burnt to the ground at the turn of the century, leaving those cursed and trapped inside. When the hotel was rebuilt, it's said the spirits of the undead came back to torment the living! You can now walk the passageways of this Queenstown hotel and meet the souls that were never laid to rest..
Fear Factory Queenstown is aimed at adults, but teenagers will enjoy the thrills with a parent or guardian (under 15's are to be accompanied by an adult).
Allow 30 minute
Fear Factory Queenstown, 54 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 8.3km (approx 12min drive)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Family Pass only $99.00! Group Deals Available, contact us for more information (Booking is advised).
- Más información sobre precios:
- Booking policy: A. All bookings must be redeemed on given date during opening hours. B. Tickets cannot be transferred or resold. C. Cancellations must be made more than 24hrs before date due (either by e-mail, phone or in person) After this time, no refunds can be given. D. Only one free wristband can be redeemed per person on arrival at Fear Factory Queenstown. Additional wristbands $2 each. Subject to availability. E. Family definition and requirements, A family is defined as two Adults