1 / 12
Peaceful, seaside campground and accommodation set within landscaped grounds at Flaxmill Bay on the east cost of the Coromandel Peninsula.
Our boutique campground offers a limited number of family-sized, grassy sites, tree-shade, a large central kitchen, immaculate amenities and Wi-Fi. Dump station and water fills for Campervans and Motorhomes. Sleeper Cabins also available.
Also on-site are self-contained accommodation options with 1-bedroom Cottages and 3-bedroom Houses (wheelchair friendly options). Linen and towels provided.
A short walk/ferry ride to Whitianga, walking distance to Cooks Beach and a short drive to Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach, our location is a convenient base while you explore the area.
Open all year.
Flaxmill Accommodation & Campground, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, a 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Por noche||$60.00 - $130.00||$40.00 - $50.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Campground Rates are seasonal and include first 2 people per night. Child rates range from $10-$15.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum night stays differ seasonally. A non refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. Please see our website for full information and terms.