1 / 6
Since 1992 Foxes Island has been producing world class, single vineyard wines, with a dedicated focus to Pinot Noir. Founder & winemaker John Belsham is internationally regarded for his exquisite wines and for his work as a consultant and wine critic.
As the vineyard is remote, the Foxes Island City Cellar Door conveniently opened in the heart of Ponsonby-Grey Lynn, Auckland, surrounded by some of city's finest restaurants & shops.
The industrial yet comfortably chic space offers guests an opportunity to taste and learn about wine and connect with the people behind Foxes Island.
The cellar door is open Mon to Sat for wine tasting & retail sales. Private tastings are available by appointment.
Foxes Island Wines Cellar Door, 15c Williamson Avenue, Ponsonby, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1021, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tuesday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Nearest bus stop - 2 blocks - 7 min drive to Britomart
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 blocks from Ponsonby Road, 7 min drive to Auckland CBD
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$10.00 - $75.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Must be over 18 years of age to taste or purchase wine