It’s the most flexible and cost effective tour option on the island. Introducing you to the island’s top spots; hop on and off as much as you like at any of its 15 convenient stops which include vineyards, beaches and restaurants. If you prefer, stay on board and enjoy a 1½ hour scenic tour of the island.
The double decker buses stop at some of the island’s iconic spots including Oneroa Village, Onetangi Beach, Batch Winery, the new Tantalus winery/brewery, Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard, Matiatia Wharf and more.
Our knowledgeable tour drivers, and the addition of an on-board host, ensure you’ll receive the most informative commentary as you travel around and you can get all the local tips and tricks for how best to enjoy Waiheke!
Fullers Waiheke Island Explorer Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, Downtown Ferry Terminal, 99 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Catch the ferry from downtown Auckland. Explorer bus tours start at 9.50am from Matiatia Wharf and run every 30 minutes until the last drop off at Matiatia at 7.15pm. our operates from 15th December 2016 - 30th April 2017. Excludes Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day. Please visit fullers.co.nz for details.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Airport transfer pick-up and drop-off outside Pier 1 Ticket Office.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Ferry departs Downtown Auckland.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$40.00 - $90.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$15.00 - $45.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please visit fullers.co.nz for details.