1 / 6
Glenbrook Vintage Railway (GVR) is New Zealand’s premier heritage train attraction, with steam train trips available on selected Sundays from late October through to early June.
GVR operates over 7.5 kms of track from Glenbrook to Victoria Avenue in Waiuku. We are a heritage steam train railway located 50 minutes south of Auckland city. Opened in 1977, GVR has become a major tourist attraction for the Franklin District, coming from humble beginnings in the late 1960’s to the major enterprise that it is today.
Over 100 volunteers lend their time to keep the magic of steam trains alive for today’s generation to enjoy. People of all ages and backgrounds come together to give over 30,000 people annually a experience of a lifetime.
Glenbrook Vintage Railway, 24 Farm Park Road,, Waiuku, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10.30am - 3.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45km to Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 55km to Auckland CBD
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$20.00 - $40.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$10.00 - $20.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway (GVR) reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person. GVR assumes no responsibility whatsoever to any person for loss, damage, or injury, to property, chattels, apparel or persons, however caused, including consequential claims and expenses. No person shall attempt or do any act which may risk his/her own safety, the safety of any other person, or the safe operation of the Railway. Any request or direction by a representative of the GVR must be followed.