1 / 3
Begin with an unforgettable coach trip into Skippers Canyon, famous for it's exciting cliff edges and gold mining history. Meet your river guide before beginning your whitewater rafting journey through the spectacular canyon. Rafting from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, you'll head towards the exhilarating rapids of the lower canyon. The adrenaline pumps as you paddle Aftershock, Squeeze, Toilet, Oh Sh*t, Pinball and Jaws to name a few. Raft the 170m Oxenbridge Tunnel before shooting Cascade Rapid to complete your adventure. Before returning to Queenstown, enjoy a hot shower and grab a bite to eat at Rafting Base. This is Queenstown Rafting, and it's totally different.
Go Orange - Queenstown Rafting, 35 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 7pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 9km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Queenstown town centre office.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$229.00 - $2,299.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rafting is not available to anyone under 13 years of age or weighing under 40kg. Rafters under 16 years must have a guardian travel with them and have a child waiver signed by a guardian. Rafters under 18 years require a child waiver form to be signed by a guardian. Clients must be water competent. Go Orange reserves the right to refuse clients should they be considered unsuitable due to their ability to communicate in English, physical size, poor health, fitness or intoxication.