1 / 21
Your evening begins at Whare Waka Café within the Treaty Grounds, a charming setting to mix and mingle with a drink while your host introduces the intimate themed evening. Your will then gather around the contemporary hangi pit (earth oven) for the unveiling of the food, giving you a tantalising taste of dinner to come. During a short bush walk you will experience a traditional Maori challenge (wero) and welcome (powhiri), before arriving at the carved meeting house for your cultural performance. Return across the ground to enjoy a delicious buffet dinner of various meats, stuffing, vegetables, breads, salads and steamed pudding. This really is your ultimate in Maori culture. Available from 1 November to the 30 April.
Waitangi Treaty Grounds Hāngi and Concert, Tau Henare Drive, Waitangi, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Activity available Tuesday & Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 1 November to 30 April
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Maximum of 50 people Subject to minimum numbers Please note: Meat and vegetables are cooked together in the hāngi basket, please let us know when booking if a separate vegetarian meal is required.