1 / 4
Cable Bay Adventure Park, only 15 minutes from Nelson city, is where you can enjoy one of our immensely popular 4-Wheel Motorbike adventures. Tours range from 1 - 2.5 hours crossing the river, through beautiful native forest and into the hills for fabulous views over the surrounding bays.
You can also ride our Skywire - the world’s longest flying-fox ride, soaring high above the forest at speeds up to 100km/h.
There’s plenty of excitement playing Paintball, but for something gentler, try a Horse Trek or perhaps explore our 1200 acre property via E bike.
Our licensed cafe is also open everyday
Cable Bay Adventure Park Quad-bike Tours, 194 Cable Bay Road, RD 1 Hira, Wakapuaka, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.00am - 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes from Nelson airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 minutes from Nelson city depots. Some lines will drop off nearby for us to pickup if advised.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 minutes from Nelson city
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$125.00 - $175.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$40.00 - $50.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Riding age is 16 years. Passengers may be carried with a competent rider on tours. • An activity waiver must be signed on arrival prior to the undertaking any activity in the park. • All persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. • Note individual activities may have separate terms and conditions or requirements for participation. Full terms and conditions can be provided on arrival or may be e-mailed on request.