1 / 7
We are situated in a unique, unspoiled location,Your welcoming hosts, Russell & Judy, look forward to sharing their beautiful corner of New Zealand with you and enjoy making guests stays comfortable and memorable. Excellent walking and birdwatching area, including Kahurangi National Park, Farewell Spit and the Heaphy Track. We are agents for Farewell Spit Eco Tours & provide a 10% discount to guest.
Guests can follow the trail of Golden Bay's artisan outlets sampling en routes, our interesting cafes and restaurants (including the Mussel Inn) or merely relax on the deck and at nearby beaches.
We provide free Wi-Fi, bike hire, parking and a complimentary drink on arrival.
Heron's Rest, 23 Gibbs Road, Golden Bay, Collingwood, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- to suit clients
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Takaka airport 20 mins
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Daily service to Nelson
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3 mins by private bush walk
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- extra adult person $20 per night, Breakfast $10 per person
- Más información sobre precios:
- Discount for long stays