1 / 2
1 / 3
Built in the 1960's we have maintained its kiwiana look, and have added touches to our rooms to make them more comfortable. Located where the morning sun first meets the horizon. Set on a bluff, 250 metres above sea level, in historic and botanical protected, unspoilt countryside.
Overlooking the beautiful Hicks Bay Waterways and town ship with 40 rooms and 60 seat restaurant.
We have a pool available for the warmer swimming months, tracks through the native bush to the beaches for those daily scenic walks and our own Glow worm grotto for the evening adventures. We also have a children's playground for use.
When planning to travel the East Coast, make you way along State Highway 35 and be sure to stop into our own bit of paradise.
Hicks Bay Motel Lodge, 5198 Te Araroa Road, Hicks Bay, Eastland, 4054, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am to 9pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Licensed Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.5 hours to Gisborne and 3.0 hours to Whakatane
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2.5 hours to Gisborne and 2.0 hours to Opotiki
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Isolated 2.5 hours to Gisborne and 3.0 hours to Whakatane
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$89.00 - $165.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Prices are based on 2 people, extra guests $15 pp