1 / 7
In the past, visitors could freely climb up the glaciers on their own. However due to changing climates, you now need to fly to the glaciers to experience them. Fox and Franz Josef helicopter tours are the only way you will be able to set foot on the glaciers.
Franz Josef Glacier and Fox Glacier are located along the Southern Alps of the South Island. The icy climate means you are breathing in some of New Zealand's freshest air. From the heights INFLITE Experiences helicopters can take you, the air couldn't be more crisp. So sit back, relax and breathe in the best of what New Zealand has to offer.
INFLITE Experiences Fox Glacier - Overview, Main Street Fox Glacier in the Glow Worm Forest building opposite the BP Garage, Fox Glacier, West Coast, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am – 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$295.00 - $525.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Other charges may apply if client wishes to upgrade helicopter type, add in additional flight options etc
- Más información sobre precios:
- Use the following link to read our full terms and conditions: http://www.infliteexperiences.co.nz/en-gb/scenic-helicopter-rides-flights/terms-and-conditions