1 / 3
Island Adventurer is our smaller vessel, purpose-built to get you up close and personal to the most remote spots in the Bay of Islands.
Described as the 'four-wheel drive of the sea', Island Adventurer is capable of speeds of over 30 knots. Its shallow draught means it can navigate to where other boats can't - like straight up onto the beach, or up close to cliffs and rocky coves.
What's more, because Island Adventurer seats just 34 people, you'll be able to view the Bay's great sights without the crowds.
Choose from two great cruise options: Walking Adventure (perfect for nature fans), or the Cliffs and Caves adventure for a trip on the wild side.
Island Adventurer Cruises, Maritime Building, Paihia Waterfront, Marsden Rd, Paihia , Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- View terms and conditions at http://www.dolphincruises.co.nz/terms/