A visit to our cellar door (open Nov to March) provides a truly "Naturally Nelson" experience. Our wines are fully certified organic from 2013 vintage. As we measure, manage and off-set our greenhouse gas emissions, we have adopted innovations such as a solar powered golf cart for transportation, solar water heating, and sheep as grass mowers. We treat all winery waste water and recycle it back to the vineyard.
We produce a wine for all tastes under two wine brands: Brightside - popular varietals and styles; and Kaimira Estate - our premium range which includes some less usual varietals such as Viognier, Pinot Blanc, lower alcohol Riesling and our special white and red blends.
Kaimira Estate Winery, 97 Livingston Road, RD 1, Brightwater, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 11 am to 4.30 pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 18km from Nelson airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km from Brightwater; 10km from Richmond
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$0.00 - $7.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- NZ$7 per head tasting fee (5-6 wines). Fee waived if purchase made.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.