1 / 12
The creation of Lake Taupo Lodge began 30 years ago when Gary and Shirley purchased 10 acres of wild bush in Acacia Bay overlooking Lake Taupo.
Both are keen gardeners and Gary has a particular love of wildlife so the native bush formed the perfect haven for his love of birds. After subdividing to ensure seclusion and privacy they retained the 3 and 1/2 acre lodge site for themselves.
During extensive world travel, Chicago in particular, Gary was impressed with the harmonious and geometric style of Frank Lloyd Wright and was inspired to build in a similar style, embracing the organic and unique features of the natural landscape.
Lake Taupo Lodge, 41 Mapara Road, Taupo, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Room Service
- Sky - communal
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Nov - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Por noche||$875.00 - $975.00||$775.00 - $875.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Two night minimum stay 20th December to 31st March annually $150.00 surcharge per person per night on 25th / 26th / 31st December, 1st / 2nd January and Easter (Good Friday and Easter Monday – dates vary March/April) annually. 15% Surcharge to all prices on other non mentioned NZ Public Holidays.
- Más información sobre precios:
- An advanced deposit of 50% of the total cost of your stay is required to confirm your reservation; this will be taken from the supplied credit card within 14 days of making your booking. All reservation requests are subject to confirmation after payment is received. Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services GST of 15%.