1 / 3
We are the closest cellar door to Blenheim’s town centre with its brand new theatre, art galleries, parks and gardens as well as a mix of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
One of Marlborough’s most awarded wineries, we are famous for our wonderful aromatic wines. Our Gewurztraminer grapes were planted by the founders of Lawson’s Dry Hills, Ross and Barbara, in the early 80’s and it is our most requested wine for tasting at the cellar door. There are very few producers in Marlborough with Gewurztraminer – a wine that when good, combines the aromas and flavours of Turkish delight, rose petals, lychees and spice. You can enjoy a taste of this together with our Estate and Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris and Reserve Pinot Noir.
Lawson's Dry Hills Winery, 238 Alabama Rd, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open from 10am to 5pm, seven days a week during summer. Closed on public holidays and weekends during June, July, August, September.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 km to Blenheim airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2.5 km to town centre
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- You must be 18 or over to taste or purchase our wine. If you look under 25 be prepared to show ID.