1 / 11
Located at the foothills of the spectacular Southern Alps and Mt Aspiring National Park, Lime Tree Lodge offers authentic Southern hospitality and outdoor adventures, delivered in style and comfort.
The lodge boasts four luxuriously-appointed ensuite guestrooms and two private suites, each with their own French doors opening out to an expansive veranda and landscaped gardens with magnificent views of the Southern Alps.
Relax by the pool with that book you’ve always wanted to read, practice your game on the five hole pitch-and-putt golf course, savour home-made and regional delicacies and wine at aperitif time or, if you’re feeling adventurous, take a heli-sightseeing tour to Milford Sound from the lodge’s on-site helipad.
Lime Tree Lodge, 672 Ballantyne Road, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9382, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Courtesy Transport
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 kms from Wanaka Airport (charter & scenic flights only).
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 6 kms from Lake Wanaka resort.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$395.00 - $595.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rates include a freshly-prepared breakfast, with buffet and cooked options; complimentary canapés and aperitif in the evening; all day tea and coffee, home-baking and fresh fruit; mineral water and chocolates, unlimited internet access (broadband & wireless), courtesy transfers into Wanaka (6:00 pm to 8:00 pm), a full restaurant and activities reservations service and full use of lodge facilities. Dinner is not included in the tariff and is available by prior arrangement only.