1 / 2
Cougar Line partners with different resorts in the Marlborough Sounds to offer a wide variety of dining options & packages.
- Raetihi Lodge is a secluded, one of kind resort in the Kenepuru Sound with breathtaking views
- The Bay of Many Coves Resort package offers a brunch option as well as a lunch option, allowing you to make the most of the day
- The Furneaux Lodge package has a walk option, in which you can choose to leave early and be dropped off at Resolution Bay, walk 10.5km of the famous Queen Charlotte Track to Furneaux Lodge, where you can enjoy your well-earned lunch.
Visit our website or contact us to help you plan the perfect day in the breathtaking Marlborough Sounds.
Lunch in the Marlborough Sounds, The Waterfront, Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Sept - Feb 7am to 7pm / Mar - Oct 8am - 430pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 mins to Koromiko airport (Sounds Air) 30 mins to Blenheim Airport (Air NZ)
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 min walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$89.00 - $125.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Lunch additional, depending on package and location