1 / 6
After full tuition on the Segway, you'll ride around the waterfront of Devonport. You'll experience the awesome sensation as you glide to the summit of North Head, where the views are sensational.
Walk through the tunnels to experience the Fort as it was in the 1880's, visit Cheltenham Beach and put the Segway through its paces riding past the Victorian architecture of the historic village.
We operate from Shop 9 in the Devonport Ferry Terminal. We're open 7 days from 9.30am to 5.00pm. You can book a time to suit on our website or call us on (09) 4454035. We'll also respond to a text or phone call on 027 3393155 if we're already out and about when you call by our base in the Devonport Ferry Terminal.
Magic Broomstick Segway Tours, Ferry Terminal Devonport Auckland, Devonport, Auckland, 0624, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 32km to Auckland airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 12 Minutes to the CBD via Ferry. 14kms by Car
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$60.00 - $150.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- It is important that you are agile and able to step on and off the Segway with ease. Please wear comfortable flat shoes. Helmets are provided. You must be over 13 years of age to go on a tour. For technical reasons the Segway Personal Transporter has a weight restriction of between 45 (100lbs) – 120kgs (265lbs). Our primary concern is to give you a safe and enjoyable tour. Therefore the route and extent of tour participation is at the discretion of the tour guide.