1 / 7
Along the way to your destination - a fully-fledged working sheep station in New Zealand's high-country, courtesy of Maossie Tour's luxury 4x6WD bus - take in the truly breath-taking scenery of the southern alps including sites from "Lord of the Rings" Middle Earth. Be transported back in time enjoying a nostalgic but comfortable wagon ride pulled by some “gentle giants” - a team of Clydesdale horses - into the spectacular back-country highlands. Fully inclusive price includes pick up from major Christchurch city hotels, scrumptious special lunch, morning and afternoon tea, wagon ride, luxury coach travel including onboard WIFI, and a lively, entertaining and highly knowledgeable tour guide who can relate all the history, myths and legends!
"Clippity Clops" Scenic Day Tour & Clydesdale Horses High-Country Wagon Ride, 9 Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8013, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10km to Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pickup Address: Rolleston Ave, Christchurch Central, Christchurch Additional Instructions: Look for the Maossie Tours bus (black Mercedes) parked alongside Canterbury Museum, near the corner of Worcester Blvd. Pickup Notes: The Maossie Tours bus will wait outside the Canterbury Museum (Christchurch) in Rolleston Ave, Christchurch Central until the scheduled departure time
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$230.00 - $330.00|
(12 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- All inclusive fee includes pick up, special lunch +morning & afternoon tea, Wagon ride, sightseeing, luxury coaxh tracel in Merceds LWB 4WD, lively and entertaining guide, WIFI on board, live entertainment