1 / 18
We offer three generous private suites, two of which are in the main storey of the home, the other in the storey below. This latter offers relaxed seclusion with intimate views of the bush, beach and bay below, plus a wide vista across the Gulf.
Though we are close to Oneroa and ferries, our helipad offers privacy for arrival and departure.
Guest areas comprise lounge/dining room/reception, library, cocktail patio, a breakfast veranda overlooking Owhanake Bay, a fireside patio, a 16m swimming pool and spa (both heated in season), lawns, an exercise/massage room, and tracks leading to many beautiful spots to take in the sun and the views as you ramble amongst our native trees, flowers and birdlife, or via coast tracks into the village.
Marino Ridge - Offering Luxury Hosted Accommodation, 211 Delamore Drive, Oneroa, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Airport buses at city ferry terminal every few minutes.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 minute walk from/to city ferry
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes drive to Oneroa Village, 35 mins walk; 35 mins ferry to Auckland Central, 15 mins by helicopter from airport.
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Nov - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Por noche||$895.00 - $995.00||$730.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Third party activities - massages, wine tours, fly fishing, horse riding for example
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our Tariff includes • Transfer from ferry • Transfers to your chosen dinner location within the local area (dinner costs and return your care) • Use of all Marino Ridge's amenities • A delicious gourmet breakfast. • Transfer to ferry Bookings incur a 0% credit card processing fee.