1 / 8
The Waiau River is a dream come true for keen anglers. Largely inaccessible on foot, it is bordered by the majestic wilderness of Fiordland National Park. Famous for its outstanding Mayfly hatches & thrilling evening rises, high numbers of aggressive Rainbow and Brown trout thrive in its rainforest-clear water.
There's no better way to navigate this fishing paradise than with passionate angler and expert local guide Mark Wallace. A member of the NZ Professional Trout Fishing Guide Assn, Mark is the ultimate person to take you on an epic fly-fishing, drift or spin adventure.
Choose Fiordland Outdoors Co. and see for yourself why anglers from all over the world rave about fishing the Waiau River.
- Based in Te Anau and fished throughout Fiordland for 20 years, including professional skipper & crayfisherman in Doubtful Sound
- Member of the New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association
- Lives to fish and loves to share Fiordland wilderness fishing with his clients
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Te Anau
Guided Fly Fishing - Fiordland Outdoors Co., cnr Oraka St & Milford Highway, TE ANAU, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Always Open
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$595.00 - $1,195.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Fishing licenses