The Queen Charlotte Track is a 71km dual purpose (walking and mountain biking) track stretching from Ship Cove to Anakiwa. Renowned for its stunning scenery, comfortable lodge accommodation and best of all the pack carrying service that everyone can enjoy. Apart from a few hill climbs, any biker of average fitness can enjoy this ride.
The track can be biked in its entirety in 2 days or a more leisurely 3 days if preferred. If you don't wish to bike the entire track sections of the track can be enjoyed in one day. Care is required at all times.
Mountain bike rental includes: Specialised Rockhoppers Bikes have front suspension, 24 gears, Tool Kit, Pump, Helmet, Water bottle carrier, Map, SPD pedals are available upon request.
Marlborough Sounds Adventure Co., The Waterfront, Picton, Marlborough, 7250, New Zealand.
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes from Picton, 30 minutes from Blenheim
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minute walk from terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in central Picton