1 / 5
Get away from the busier trails to sample the finest walks of the high country, including the best sections of the Queen Charlotte and Abel Tasman Tracks. This fully lodge accommodated walk begins with the stunning Kaikoura Peninsula Walk before taking in the spectacular scenery of the Marlborough Sounds from the Queen Charlotte Track. Weave your way through small bays and beautiful bushland along the Abel Tasman Walkway then retrace your steps along this magical trail from the decks of a yacht. Head inland from the coastal trails to Nelson Lakes to complete a circular track boasting views of craggy mountains and beech forests. Return to Christchurch via Hanmer Springs for a well deserved soak in its famous hot pools.
Marlborough Sounds & Abel Tasman Trails - Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- About 30 minutes from the airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- About 15 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located just outside the CBD
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Single Supplement
- Más información sobre precios:
- See our website for more information.