1 / 6
Join this unique scenic cruise through the largest, quietest and remotest part of the Marlborough Sounds. Not seen from the ferry and there are no roads to this beautiful coastal waterway. You will hear all about how families live in this remote location and you will have the opportunity to visit an historic farm where and meet a family that have lived here for 6 generations.
Also included is an informative tour of a Greenshell Mussel Farm and a stop at a beautiful bay for a bush walk or swim.
You can either bring your own packed lunch (required if you want to do the farm tour) or you can purchase lunch at a remote cafe lodge in the sounds.
Marlborough Sounds Scenic Cruise, Pier B, Havelock Marina, Havelock, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 32km to Blenheim Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 40km to Blenheim Train and Bus terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located at the amrina in the town of Havelock
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$89.00 - $128.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$0.00 - $40.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Lunch cost at the cafe lodge
- Más información sobre precios:
- There is no minimum number of passengers. Farm tour, walk and lunch stop are subject to weather and availability.