1 / 13
Explore the rugged back country terrain at Walter Peak on our electric trail bikes.
Cruise across Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship to Walter Peak High Country Farm.
Join your guide for this is a unique low impact activity in stunning surroundings. You will be guided through gentle rolling farmland, then climb "The Hill" for views of Lake Wakatipu below. Then head to the peninsula at Beach Point reserve, for refreshments and learn the history of Walter Peak. Back at the farm, there's time to visit the gift shop before boarding your return cruise to Queenstown.
- TSS Earnslaw return cruise
- Light refreshments included
- Departures: Oct - Apr
- Group size - 6 per guide
- Minimum age 13 years.
Walter Peak Electric Trail Bikes - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days per week. Departures 10am, 12noon & 2pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid 1 Oct 2017 – 30 Sep 2018, per person and based on Walter Peak Electric Trail Bikes departing Queenstown. Min. age 13 years, min. height 150cm, max. weight 110kg. Reduced departures May - Sep. The TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance early June 2018 - early July 2018 and travel across the lake will be by one of our smaller boats. If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hrs prior to departure.