1 / 10
Nau mai haere mai - We welcome you. Journey with us through our ancestral mountains, lands, waters, and history. Our high end bespoke tours range from 2 hours to a full day journey. All our tour sites are ten minutes from the Napier City Centre. You will learn about our distinctive local Māori history while traversing through our 650-year-old village site, the largest, oldest and most outstanding fortified village in the country. You will also enjoy the amazing view of the Hawke's Bay. A full day tour will include sharing in traditional Māori food gathering practices, Māori musical instruments, and Māori culinary delights. We share with you our being that connects and ties you to memories of our environment, our stories, and our essence.
Napier Maori Tours Ltd, Springfield Road, Taradale, Napier, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4112, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 - 5 Km to Napier Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 Km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 - 5 Km to town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$350.00 - $800.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Out of city transportation
- Más información sobre precios:
- Napier Maori Tours Ltd - Terms and Conditions are sent on confirmation of booking. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read our terms & conditions and agree to them. Customers require at least a basic level of fitness and mobility. A screening form will be sent upon booking. Napier Maori Tours Ltd reserves the right to alter or cancel a tour due to dangerous weather conditions.