1 / 8
We are Hawke’s Bay’s Eco-Cultural tours, fusing Hunter-Gathering and Contemporary Māori Cuisine, and proud to be Qualmark Gold accredited.
We provide an intimately unique and inspiring cultural experience, journeying through our ancestral mountains, lands, waters, and history. Our high end bespoke tours range from 3 hours to a full day journey. Our two tour sites are ten minutes from the Napier City Centre.
You will learn about our distinctive local Māori history while traversing through our 650-year-old village site, the largest and most outstanding fortified village in NZ. Enjoy the amazing view of the Hawke's Bay. Our tours include the sharing in traditional Māori gathering practices and and contemporary Māori culinary delights.
Napier Maori Tours Ltd, Springfield Road, Taradale, Napier, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4112, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 mins - 5 Km to Napier Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 Km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 mins - 5 Km to town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$350.00 - $800.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Out of city transportation
- Más información sobre precios:
- Napier Maori Tours Ltd - Terms and Conditions are sent on confirmation of booking. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read our terms & conditions and agree to them. Customers require at least a basic level of fitness and mobility. A screening form will be sent upon booking. Napier Maori Tours Ltd reserves the right to alter or cancel a tour due to dangerous weather conditions.