Join your guide in Te Anau and experience 'the finest walk in the world' as you retrace the steps of early explorers on the world-renowned track.
Take a journey along valleys carved by glaciers, wander through ancient rain forests and admire cascading waterfalls.
If you’ve got your eye on hiking in New Zealand, take a journey and go on an adventure. Your adventure starts in Te Anau.
*If you are staying in Queenstown and wish to join the tour, it costs extra $100.00pp. Please see below.
$299.00 NZD / person (Adult)
$223.00 NZD / person (10 to 15 years old)
ex Te Anau
$199.00 NZD / person (Adult)
$129.00 NZD / person (10 to 15 years old)
Please note that this tour is available between 1st November and 17th April 2019.
Milford Track Day Walk, Unit B2, 13 Puriri St, New Lynn, Auckland Central, Auckland, 0600, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Mon - Fri. 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Different rate applies to the departure from Queenstown.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Booking A minimum of 2 adults must be attending for the tour to take place. Application for a tour must be made by phone, fax or e-mail no later than 5:00 PM of the two working day before the tour. Your application may not be accepted if the tour is full, prior to your booking. Tour Costs If there are two adults attending the tour, the cost of the tour written is the cost for one person. If there are two adults attending the tour, children ( aged 10~15 ) may also be able to join.