1 / 5
Our knowledgeable driver will then guide you to and from Wai-O-Tapu through the spectacular coastline, kiwifruit orchards, countryside and lakes of the Bay of Plenty region in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle. One of the most famous is the magnificent Champagne Pool, which is coloured orange and blue and named for its constant bubbling. Near this pool lies the Primrose Terrace and Artist’s Palette, where colourful hues of mineral sediment collect.
A network of walking tracks and boardwalks allows visitors to navigate through native New Zealand bush to a series of coloured thermal vents and pools, including the Devil’s Bath lake and sulphurous hot springs. Time allowing, we will also visit other Rotorua highlights.
Top Team Day Tours: Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland , 3 Mulgan Street, Katikati, Bay of Plenty, 3066, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am - 5pm 7 days a week
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- We are 45 minutes from Tauranga Airport and 2 hours from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes walk from the Intercity Bus stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are based in Katikati
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$145.00 - $155.00|
- Otros cargos:
- single supplement, meals, additional add-ons
- Más información sobre precios:
- Auckland to Auckland.