1 / 7
You can put 99 shots of espresso in your coffee, but it still won’t give you the raw thrill of the 134m, 8.5 second freefall that is the Nevis Bungy (and New Zealand's highest Bungy!) And you thought parallel parking was scary...
AJ Hackett Bungy is the world pioneer of Bungy Jumping. It all started in Queenstown, New Zealand in 1988, and since then they have become an established World Leader in the Tourism Industry. Facing your fears by standing on the edge may be the greatest personal challenge of your life.
Nevis Bungy (134m), Cnr of Camp and Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:40am till 2:40pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes (no public access)
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- NZ Students, must show a valid NZ Student ID: $245
- Más información sobre precios:
- Age: Min 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult) Weight: Min 45kg - Max 127kg Clothing requirements: PLEASE dress warmly. Even on the warmest of winter days you should take a jacket and wear multiple layers (long sleeves and long pants are recommended) since the weather on site can be very different to that in town. Also, please wear secure, covered footwear. UGG boots are not ideal for jumping so please do not wear these. Travel Time: Allow 4 hours round