1 / 7
The Nga Manu Bird Feed Out Tour provides a wonderful opportunity to see New Zealand's native birds fed as a knowledgeable staff member shares fascinating facts and stories about the wildlife. You will be personally guided through the aviaries and nocturnal house, getting a close up view of Tuatara, Kiwi, Morepork, Kereru, Kakariki, Kaka, Weka, Tui, Scaup, Native Waterfowl and Kea.
Please Note: This tour only takes place with a minimum of 4 people so it is advisable to phone ahead. Numbers are limited and bookings are preferred.
Where: Meet at the reception area in the Nga Manu Information Center before 11am.
Duration: Approximately 70 minutes. Visitors are then free to walk around the remainder of the reserve at their own pace.
Nga Manu Bird Feed Out Tour , 74 Ngā Manu Reserve Road, Waikanae, Waikanae, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tour runs at 11:00 am daily. Explore the reserve until 5:00 pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 13.6km to Paraparaumu Airport and 67km to Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 4.9km to Waikanae Station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5km to Waikanae Town
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- The tour runs at 11am daily (excluding Christmas Day). The price of a Nga Manu Bird Feed Out Tour also includes full access to the reserve after your tour to explore at your leisure. The reserve is open until 5:00 pm.